Tuesday 22 May 2012

Wondrous sunshine

As I gaze up at the powder blue sky and take a breath of perfumed air I feel like a very lucky lady today.

There is something about walking out on a spring day that is terrifically healing. As the wind floats through my hair I feel like the cobwebs of winter are being blown away and the darkness of winter that has been matching my mood is slowly clearing.

It's days like these this that are the best, the ones that take you by surprise. I woke with an impending sense of doom that today would be boring and stagnant. I have been pleasantly surprised.

It remind me that so much of our lives drift on by blending into each other making the shade of mundane life. Wishing away the days for the weekend or for that holiday that is two weeks of the year.

Quote " you didn't create this day- it was given to you. It was a gift you didn't even ask for." WAH

No comments:

Post a Comment